Waste Basket of My Subconcious

I have many ways to waste time and this is merely one.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Have Been Remiss

RIP Marvin Zindler. May you not be molested in Heaven by slime in the ice machine.

I do have my own Marvin Zindler story to share. Once when Jynnette, Andy and I were in Houston at the Burger King on Westheimer (I believe) Marvin Zindler and some buddies from the news station came in. Marvin had on a grey suit and a white shirt. He definitley had on his trademark blue specs. And he and Andy were wearing the same exact grey wingtips from Florisheim Shoes!

2 comments:

Andy said...

I guess Marvin has great taste in shoes? OOOPS! I mean "had" great taste in shoes? I wonder if he took those to the grave with him?

(RIP, Marvin. There's at least one other TOTAL GEEK left in the world to carry on the tradition!)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to start calling you "lil miss remiss" if you don't fire up this blog pretty soon.