Waste Basket of My Subconcious

I have many ways to waste time and this is merely one.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

PITFEST 2007

This is my Kyle, who is probably appalled at the revelation of my Walking Ritual with the dogs (see above.) He will be mad that I posted this picture because of his underarm hair showing, because he is modest. Look how cute he is! He is on the phone with Patrick Sheehy, an old high school buddy from Waco. Patrick used to date a girl we secretly called "Too Much Candy For a Nickel." Because she was really slutty. But, that's the way Patrick likes 'em, and you can't convince him otherwise, sadly. Aside from recent poor taste in "ladies" Patrick really is a great guy. He's tall, and tan, with dark hair and blue eyes. He's easy-going and slow to rile. He is hilarious and a talented sculptor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: