Waste Basket of My Subconcious

I have many ways to waste time and this is merely one.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

DOGFEST 2007


Posted by Picasa

These are my stinky doglings.

Trudy is the blonde at the top. She currently suffers from a Urinary Tract Infection, which is what ya get when you are low to the ground like she is. We get to spend millions of dollars at the vet tomorrow, when she goes to get x-rays to make sure she indeed does have her 2nd UTI in a month, and not something more horrible, like kidney stones.

Tuco is the short, dark and handsome boy. He is shy and doesn't like to be photographed. He's really much cuter in person. When it's time to go for a walk and I are getting ready, he'll run and get one of his gross, slobbery, matted stuffed animals and SHAKE IT. He gets so excited he just has to GET SOMETHING! Then I spin around Tuco, shaking the plastic (not yet filled with) doo doo bags and Trudy runs in circles around me, hopping every now and again. Tuco drops his filthy toy and begins to bark and pretend-snap at the doo doo bags. It's really fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The craziest fucking thing in the world is a dog that knows what the word "outside" means. I think I noticed Tuco sticking out from under the sleave of Kyle's t-shirt in the previous post.