Waste Basket of My Subconcious

I have many ways to waste time and this is merely one.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Long Overdue



Well, it has been months and months since my last post. It has taken almost that long to get signed back into this website. Memory of passwords and such are so many crepe-y cobwebs clinging to the recesses of my dessicated, tiny brain. It's a wonder I remembered I started this blog thing at all.

In the interim, in the midst of all my non-posting, we got a new dog. Trudy is a corgi-bulldog mix. Feel free to call her a Borgi or a Cog. She is squirrel-obsessed. And is also a princess who must have a bed in everyroom of the house, 'cause she has a lot of naps to take, teats-up on the puffiest pillows we can provide. She was a rescue from the little agriculture town north of us, Yakima, Washington. She's 2-years old and already had 3 litters of puppies (!) by the time we got her. She adores our other pup, Tuco, and is mesmerized by our cat Wampus. She is also staunchly protective of our godson, Ethan, and loves to lick him in the face, especially when he has something to eat.

Right now I am at work at the Campus Recreation office on Portland State University campus. I am temping, hoping to get hired in for the permanent spot. Perhaps it doesn't seem prudent to be blogging from work, however all the supervisery people left for a long weekend and didn't leave me squat to do. So, rather than craft elaborate paper-clip chains or rearrange the supply closet yet again, I choose you, Gentle Reader.

Upcoming Events:
Big Joe Visits 8/24
Pick Up My Diploma
8/29
Visit to Texas
9/13-9/17
My Birthday
9/19
School Starts
9/24
Whew!

No comments: